Welcome to Grace Church!
“It is what it is!” We’ve all said that when we run out of answers in life! God’s response? “Wait…that’s not all there is!” HIS alternatives? Simple truths, simple faith, simple grace…even simple church…for a complex journey! Come and meet real people with real stories who’ve found a real future and hope in God’s Son!
The Heart and Soul of Grace Church
A look at our mission statement, core beliefs and core values…who we are and what we hope to become!
Our Mission Statement That Guides Us
Our Grace Church mission is…to glorify God by becoming more like Jesus Christ, by extending His grace in all our relationships, and by guiding others to a hope-filled future in Him.
Our Core Beliefs That Define Us
Grace Church’s Core Beliefs are a summary of what we believe to be major to our faith as a church and as His Christ-followers. Our beliefs are not merely our own theological convictions, but have also been held by fellow Christ-followers from the time of the early New Testament church. It is our desire that Christ and His message, as supported by the clearest teachings of Scripture, be central to our core beliefs. On other doctrines or teachings, we welcome dialogue without divisiveness and encourage all Christ-followers to join with us in advancing His kingdom in a spirit of unity.
- Mar 26, 2017The Journey of Grace
- Mar 23, 2017The Sufficiency of Grace
- Mar 19, 2017The Supremacy of Grace
- Mar 5, 2017The Riches of His Grace
- Feb 26, 2017Wholeheartedness Matters!
- Feb 19, 2017Offerings Matter!
- Feb 12, 2017Justice Matters!
- Feb 5, 2017When Relationships Become Disposable
- Jan 29, 2017Mission and Message Matter
- Jan 22, 2017Respect Matters!
Let us know how we can serve you and answer your questions.